The Hub is a free, DfE funded service, available to all schools in the South West. The Hub can assist with all areas of spend that are non-staff costs. So far, we have helped schools, MATs and clusters in your region;
- Generate savings from improved catering contracts. An Infant School in Gloucestershire generated £53,000 and a MAT in Wiltshire generated £148,500
- Secure savings for collective purchasing initiatives; a cluster of five Primary Schools generated a £39,300 saving through their new catering contract
- Procure cleaning contracts, improving the quality of the service with more cleaning hours; including a Secondary School that saved £100,000 on its new contract
- Save money on Trust and cluster-wide grounds maintenance contracts with a secure contract management process and robust key performance indicators (KPIs)
Our procurement experts offer unlimited advice and guidance on buying, support with high-value complex contracts in areas including catering, cleaning, premises and technology services. We can also support collaboration with neighbouring schools where there is an opportunity to reduce costs.
We can save you time and money, taking work off your hands whilst ensuring that you stay compliant. Speak to a specialist about your buying needs and let us identify ‘quick win’ and long-term saving opportunities for your school. We can help you explore the benefits of outsourcing your managed services and oversee the entire process for you.
Academies and MATs
We are experts in creating efficiencies across groups of schools. Regardless of the size of your MAT, the Hub can work with you to develop a procurement plan to ensure that each academy receives the services that it needs, as well as establishing centralised trust-wide contracts, minimising your workload and maximising savings.
Collective purchasing can save your school or Trust money across several categories including ICT hardware and software, water and energy. You can also generate savings on your catering, cleaning and grounds maintenance contracts.We can help facilitate conversations between neighbouring schools and within your Trust.
You can use the Hub to procure anything from ICT services to ground maintenance, catering to energy.
• Building Maintenance
• Grounds Maintenance
• Furniture, Fittings and Equipment
• Estates Management
• Building Works
• Audit and Accountancy
• Admin Supplies
• Learning Resources
• ICT Learning Resources
• Agency Staff
• ICT Managed Services
• ICT Software
• ICT Hardware
• Heating and Renewables